For JAB Authors
Why Publish With JAB?
- JAB is a bimonthly peer-reviewed journal devoted to the study of musculoskeletal or neuromuscular biomechanics in human movement, sport, and rehabilitation.
- JAB has been continuously published since 1985 and is currently in Volume 31.
- JAB is the official journal of the International Society of Biomechanics.
- JAB has an impact factor of .984 and 5-year impact factor of 1.121.
- In 2014, JAB published more than 100 manuscripts.
- JAB’s average review time (submission–decision) is ~50 days.
- In 2012, JAB expanded from a quarterly distribution to a bimonthly distribution.
- JAB is indexed by MEDLINE/PubMed, AMED, Applied Science & Technology Index, Compendex, Current Abstracts, EBSCOhost, SCOPUS, Science Citation Index, and more.
Authorship Guidelines for JAB
Submission Guidelines for JAB
Artwork Instructions for JAB
Submit a Manuscript to JAB
Request Reprints for JAB